Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Predictions and Hopes Lion Heart


In honor of Lionheart's release day, I have decided to do a Predictions and Hopes. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, Scarlet and Lady Thief, don't continue reading this post. There will be spoilers ahead. 

Also, if you haven't read this books yet, read them now! They are great retellings of the Robin Hood story. 

Release Date:
Series: Scarlet #3 (the Final)
Author: A. C. Gaughen

Goodreads Summary

Scarlet has captured the hearts of readers as well as the heart of Robin Hood, and after ceaseless obstacles and countless threats, readers will finally find out the fate of the Lady Thief.

Imprisoned by Prince John for months, Scarlet finds herself a long way from Nottinghamshire. After a daring escape from the Prince's clutches, she learns that King Richard’s life is in jeopardy, and Eleanor of Aquitaine demands a service Scarlet can’t refuse: spy for her and help bring Richard home safe. But fate—and her heart—won’t allow her to stay away from Nottinghamshire for long, and together, Scarlet and Rob must stop Prince John from going through with his dark plans for England. They can not rest until he’s stopped, but will their love be enough to save them once and for all?





I love this series and it is both sad and exciting to see it end. Sad because it is ending, forever, exciting because I really want to know what happens! I have a lot of hopes for this book and I can sum them up pretty well, I just really hope this is a good ending. Reading the last book in series is always a scary moment for me because I really want the end to be a good one and not crap. Usually, the last books are the ones that make or break the series for me; if the ending is bad my love for the series goes down quite a bit, if it is good my love increases. I just hope that it doesn't crash and burn, that the ending isn't terrible and I am left with a good feeling in my heart. I want this book to be epic, to be both heartbreaking and wonderful, I want it to be great.

I really hope that Scar and Rob will have time to be a normal couple, not to be thinking of starving people or sheriffs or anything. I just really want these two to be happy because I love them as a couple so much! They are a big reason of why I love this series so much, they are just so cute and good together!

So, I say this every single P & H, but I will say it again, I really hope no one dies. I have this sinking feeling that someone will and I am terrified who it is going to be. I love all of these characters so much and I don't want any of them to die!

I also really hope that we get to see Rob as the Sheriff. I don't think this is going to happen since Scar is going away from Rob, but I still want to see it. The first and second book was all about protecting the town's people and I want to see them happy and safe for once. I think I will be a bit mad if we don't get to see this, even at the way end because getting to this point was the whole plot for the first two books and it wouldn't seem right if we didn't get to see it.



What do you think will happen in this book?
Please no spoilers if you have already read this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment