Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Wrap-Up


October was a mixed month for me. I was not in a reading slump, nor did I get into one. I'm counting that as an accomplishment because it was a busy freaking month. School just seemed to speed up and there were so many assignments due throughout the month that I barely had time to read. However, I did manage to read four books and I am proud of that. 

I will not be making a November TBR because I don't plan on reading a lot and since I"m probably only going to read 2 books I want to have my options open.

Books Read: 4 
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson| 4 Butterflies 
Going to Far by Jennifer Echols| 4 Butterflies
The Young Elites by Marie Lu| 4 Butterflies
The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken| 4 Butterflies 

Reviews: 4 

Opposition  by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Just One Night by Gayle Forman 

Burned by Ellen Hopkins 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Book of the Month:

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
This was such a freaking amazing book!


How did you do in October?
Happy November reading!









2 comments:

  1. I just got a copy that I won of The Young Elites, can't wait to read it either!
    Happy November reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED The Darkest Minds and just started reading the last book in the series. The second book, Never Fade, was just as brilliant as TDM! :)

    ReplyDelete