Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, September 5, 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Tag


--Greed-- 
--What is your most expensive and inexpensive books?--
Expensive~ This was hard because I don't want to count books that were gifted to me and I don't like buy books over 25 dollars. But I would have to say The Lourve All the Paintings by Erich Lessing & Wincent Pomarede. It was on sale the time I got it, so I only paid 50 dollars for it. 

Inexpensive~ Probably The Giver by Lois Lowry. I got it for 50 cents at a library sale. 

--Wrath--
 --What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?--
Brandon Sanderson. 
He is one of my all time favorite authors, but he has this way of making you fall in love with characters and then killing them, which rips out my heart! Okay, maybe a little bit of exaggerating but it still really hurts when the characters die.   


--Gluttony-- 
--What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?--
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
I love, love, love this book!!! I am absolutely obsessed with this series and this book.

--Sloth-- 
--Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness?--
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. 
This book is just so long!!! Also, I know the third book isn't going to be released any time soon. I don't want to read this book and the second book just to wait three freaking years for the next one.

--Pride-- 
--Which book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?--
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. 
With all the buzz the book was getting with the movie and everything I almost felt that it was a necessity to know something about this book.  

--Lust-- 
--What attributes do you find attractive in male/female characters?--
Male- Caring, smart, sarcastic, and who will stand up for himself and the ones he loves. 

--Envy-- 
--What book would you most like to receive as a gift?--
Um...all of them. If I have to specific I would say either the box set of the Song of Ice and Fire series or Rogue edited by George R. R. Martin

--I tag--
Everyone. 
If you want to do this than you are tagged.


Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment