Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Thursday, August 7, 2014

July Wrap-Up


July was a great month for me! I did a lot of things with my family, we went camping almost every weekend. I love camping, so it was a lot of fun. The Booktube-A-Thon was in July and it was really fun! I didn't read as many books as I would have liked, but I did read some good ones. 

Reading wise I read a lot of books, a lot more than I thought I would since I haven't been reading a whole lot this summer. I am also proud of, not only the number of books I read, but also the fact that three of them were kind of long. 

-Books Read: 9-

The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima| 4 Butterflies
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson| 4 Butterflies
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling| 4.5 Butterflies
Wicked Lovely by Marissa Meyer| 3.5 Butterflies
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer | 4 Butterflies
Forbidden Forest by Tenaya Jayne| 3.5 Butterflies
Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall| 3 Butterflies
Gerard's Beauty by Marie Hall| 3 Butterflies
The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons| 5 Butterflies


-Books of the Month-

The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
This book was just so brilliant!! I loved every single second of reading it! It was just so beautifully written and makes you feel all of the emotions. I just loved it!

Reviews Posted: 5
Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Just One Year by Gayle Forman


How was your July?
Happy reading


1 comment: