Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bout of Books Wrap-up

Bout of Books

I know this is a day late, but during the weekend I was on a mini vacation with my family that lasted until today. So, I had no computer to write up this post. But on the upside I started and finished a book during the weekend, bringing my overall read books to 4. Yay!!!

--Updates--

--Saturday--
Pages Read: 103
Books Finished: None
Minutes Listened: None

--Sunday--
Pages Read: 85
Books Finished: Changeling by Cate Tiernan
Minutes Listened: None

--Overall--
Pages Read-1196
Books Read- 4
(Changeling by Cate Tiernan
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness)
Minutes Listened-62:54


--Goals--
1 out of 4
Read four books- Yep!

I want to comment on at least 7 blogs participating in this Read-A-Thon every day.--- Nope (I failed miserably at this one)

I want to visit at least 11 new blogs throughout the entirety of the week.--- Nope (I didn't even visit 3)

Listen to 30 minutes of an audio book every day---Nope


How did you do during this Read-A-Thon
Happy reading


2 comments:

  1. Kim@superbookgrl13.blogspot.coAugust 29, 2014 at 10:10 PM

    Yay for reaching goal of 4 books!:)

    here's how I did:

    http://superbookgrl13.blogspot.com/2014/08/bout-of-books-11-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reading the 4 books!

    Just popped on over, and saw you had a new look... nice!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete