Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Predictions and Hopes (4) The Forever Song




So, I came up with this segment and it is where I'll be spotlighting a couple books and telling you my hopes and predictions for it. The only thing is that the book can't be already released and has to be a next installment in a series. Also, tell my in the comments if you have or know another segment called Hopes and Predictions.

There will be spoilers in this post for The Immortal Rules & The Eternity Cure. Also, if you were lucky enough to get an ARC of this, please Don't spoil me. PLEASE!!! We can fangirl over it when it comes out and I finish it. 

My review for first book HERE
My review for second book HERE

The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Releases April 15th


Allison Sekemoto once struggled with the question: human or monster? 

With the death of her love, Zeke, she has her answer. 

MONSTER 

Allie will embrace her cold vampire side to hunt down and end Sarren, the psychopathic vampire who murdered Zeke. But the trail is bloody and long, and Sarren has left many surprises for Allie and her companions—her creator, Kanin, and her blood brother, Jackal. The trail is leading straight to the one place they must protect at any cost—the last vampire-free zone on Earth, Eden. And Sarren has one final, brutal shock in store for Allie. 

In a ruined world where no life is sacred and former allies can turn on you in one heartbeat, Allie will face her darkest days. And if she succeeds, triumph is short-lived in the face of surviving forever alone.



I love this series! It has been one of my favorite series since the first one came out. I love the plot, the world, the characters, everything. So, of course the ending of The Eternity Cure killed me. KILLED ME!! I cried my eyes out when I read it. I don't want any more characters to die, none of them!!!  Even though I think Julie Kagawa is going to kill at least one more mainish character even though I really, really hope she doesn't. However, I know readers don't always get what they want and for some reason I really think she is going to kill off either Jackel or Kanin. I don't know why I think this, but I really really hope I'm wrong. I love both of these characters just so much, I don't want either of them to die.

I also think that Zeke is going to turn out not to be died. This might just me in denial about his death, but I don't think he is actually died. Since we never saw his corpse and this is a Vampire series, I think he was turned. What I picture/hope will happen is that she will hunt Sarren down find out Zeke isn't died and is a vampire. She will be happy but Zeke won't and he will try to kill himself because he can't handle being a monster. Again, this just might be the fact that I don't want him to be died, but I think this has a chance of happening. I also see the flaw in this theory. Since he is in some sense the cure, can he really turn into a vampire? I don't know, that was just my theory

I have no ideas or hopes on what will happen in this one besides those two things. I have no theories on what else will happen in the plot at all. Although,  I do have a theory on what the ending of this book will be like. It will either end on A) a happy hopeful note, with Allison and Zeke (If/hoping he's alive) together facing the world. There will be a little bit of hope for the world. Or B) Zeke dying/killing himself (If/hoping he's a vampire) and convincing Allison that she has to go on. Death will happen and she must go on and not go monster crazy.


What do you think/hope will happen in this one?
Happy reading








2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I still have to read this book but I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with vampires? Am I right? lol

    ReplyDelete