Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, January 4, 2013

Let's talk

      Okay guys, I don't know if any of you know this, but my other passion besides books is painting. I love painting and drawing, I hope to one day become a professional painter. I am far from being a professional, because I am not that good yet. This year I want to be more active with my painting. So, I thought why not post a picture of my paintings every now and again on this blog, but then I thought that this is a book blog and my readers wouldn't want to see that. So, Then I had the idea to just make another blog that is just for painting and I would just not post as frequently on that blog, but I don't really want to do that, because starting a blog is a lot of work and finals are right around the corner. Then I thought why not make a tumbler for my painting. So, guys I need your help on deciding what to do here. There will be a poll on the left and I am asking you to please, please tell me what you think either on the poll or comment on this post, because I really don't know what to do.
Please tell me what you think :)
Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment