Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday 56 (7) & Feature Friday (6)




Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post to Freda's Voice in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.

 
"Sir" she called out. "Lord Bradford."
He turned. His eyes lit up, seeing Azalea. "Thank you," said Azalea.
Lord Bradford bowed deeply, removing his hat, which re-rumpled his hair. When he straightened, he was smiling, as crooked as his cravat, and Azalea couldn't help but smile back.



 



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Rules
  • Leave your name on the post.
  • Create a post on your own blog that links back to the post (just grab the FF button) visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hello! In their comments.
  • Be sure to follow them and if someone follows you follow back!!!


Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?
 
My usual genre is paranormal romance, high fantasy, and dystopian. Almost all my books in my bookshelf are from one of those genres. I will never get tired of those genres, they are my favorite, and I love them so much.

The genres I usually stay away from are non-fiction, Si-Fi, and contemporary. I cannot stand most books from those genres. I have only read two contemporary books from beginning to end this year and actually liked them and those books where Stay With Me by Paul Griffin and You Against Me by Jenny Downham. I haven't read a single book from the Non-fiction or Si-Fi genre this year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thats my answer, what was your answer???
Happy reading.
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I read just about anything fiction.. but don't read a lot of Sci-Fi.
    Here's my FF.
    Happy Friday!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't read much sci-fi. It's probably from lack of exposure to them, I don't know.

    New follower! Here's my FF :)

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I'm a science fiction junkie! Steamy romance and PNR are what I read out of my genre! :)

    New follow via GFC.

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider science fiction one of my normal genres but I haven't read nearly enough this year!

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I love science fiction! Usually read something along those lines.

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete