Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF at Greads (6)


    TGIF is a weekly theme hosted by Ginger over at Greads where you answer a weekly question and recap what happen that week. Feel free to join in if you want.


This weeks question is...

Pimp Your Review: Feature a favorite book review you've written in the past that you feel deserves more love!


I know the question says to pick one but I have three awesome books I want to show you. These books I feel are relatively unknown, but they are fantastic books.



The first book is Shifting by Bethany Wiggins. (review)






I loved this book. It was so awesome in every way, the characters where some of the best I have read, the writing was wonderful, and the story/plot line was fantastic. This book is in my top ten favorite books.



The second book is Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. (review)


This book was one of the best books I have ever read. I was speechless when I finished this book. I was even speechless when I first started writing my review, I am even a little speechless now, on how fantastic this book was. The writing was some of the best I have ever read, The characters where so fantastic, and the story/plot line was so unique that you can't help but fall in love with this book. It is on my top five favorite books.







The third book is The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum. (review)


This book is so wonderful.. This book and the whole trilogy is so perfect in every way. This book has every thing I want in a good book, mystery, romance, suspense, fantastic writing, awesome characters, and a story/plot line that is so brilliant that I was starstruck. This book is a must read. 












I hope you pick up these books, because if you havn't already you are missing out on some awesome books.















       What happened this week:

       Stacking the Shelves (5)
       Onyx book trailer
       Can't Wait Wednesday (7)
       Summer Announcement
       Review: Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt





















That is all for today, come back tommorow for a new stacking the shelves.







       








1 comment: